Tuesday, May 13, 2008

destitution

my money continues to dwindle. i sat on the high street last friday afternoon with some badges and made €17. sean made me some bread. i'm almost out of tahini, but i still have half an avocado and a jar of peanut butter. used the last of my flour, sugar etc to make ginger bread. see photo below of gingerbread owl sitting in a tree. other photos are: my entire fortune in change; almost empty food shelf; almost empty fridge shelf.

had an interview for office temping this morning, so i showered for the first time in days (bodywash is now to be used very sparingly) and ate a half a piece of toast so that my stomach grumbling wouldn't be audible. despite my incredible typing speed, the interview wasn't promising. another interview at 3pm today at penney's (something like kmart). also got another call yesterday for an interview on thursday for an assistant manager position in a discount retail store. will report on results.

considering selling radiohead ticket now as a last resort to stay alive.




No comments: